The Fulton-El Camino Recreation and Park District is having Zoom Meetings tomorrow and Saturday about the re-design of Bohemian Park (Wright and Yelowstone) in West Arden Arcade. In recent years the District was able to purchase some land adjacent to the park that can provide access from Edison. The renovation will be submitted to the CA Department of Parks and Recreation for a Proposition 68 grant. Some key features of the proposal:
- a gymnasium/multi-purpose room for recreational and community activities
- renovation/updating of existing park including parking, facilities for seniors, and picnic amenities
- addition of new features - community garden, dog park, futsol courts (basketball+soccer+tennis)
- energy-efficient and water-smart design
- preservation of existing on-site affordable housing/workforce housing
The public is invited to review and comment on the proposed project. For more information on the project, see the District's web site. The link for the Zoom Meetings is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85256333610.